Las Vegas Drunk Driving Lawyer
Have you been hit by a drunk driver? If you’ve been in a car accident involving a drunk driver, we will help you get compensated.
Drunk driving is a serious problem that can cause devastating accidents, injuries, and fatalities. If you or a loved one has been injured or killed in a drunk driving accident in or near Las Vegas, Nevada, you may be entitled to compensation for your damages, losses, and suffering. At Eric Roy Law Firm, we are dedicated to helping victims of drunk driving accidents seek justice and recover the compensation they deserve.
Experienced and Compassionate Legal Representation
Our drunk driving accident lawyers in Las Vegas have years of experience representing victims of drunk driving accidents. We understand the physical, emotional, and financial impact that a drunk driving accident can have on your life and the lives of your loved ones. We also know how to build a strong case that proves the negligence and liability of the drunk driver and helps you recover the maximum compensation available under the law.
Our legal team is committed to providing compassionate and personalized legal representation that puts your needs and interests first. We work closely with you to understand your situation, answer your questions, and explain your legal options. We also handle all aspects of your case, including investigation, negotiation, litigation, and settlement, so that you can focus on your recovery and healing.
Compensation You May Be Entitled to
As a victim of a drunk driving accident in Las Vegas, you may be entitled to various types of damages, depending on the specific circumstances of your case. Some of the injuries that you may recover include:
- Medical expenses: This includes the cost of hospitalization, surgery, medication, rehabilitation, and other medical treatments that you may require due to your injuries.
- Lost income includes the income you lost due to your inability to work because of your injuries. It also includes the income you may lose if your injuries prevent you from returning to work.
- Pain and suffering: This includes the physical and emotional pain, suffering, and distress you experienced due to the accident and your injuries.
- Loss of enjoyment of life: This includes losing your ability to participate in activities you enjoyed before the accident, such as hobbies, sports, and social events.
- Punitive damages: In some cases, you may be entitled to punitive damages intended to punish the drunk driver for their reckless and negligent behavior and deter others from engaging in similar conduct.
Contact Our Drunk Driving Accident Attorney
If you or a loved one has been injured or killed in a drunk driving accident in Las Vegas, please contact our drunk driving lawyer for a free consultation. Our drunk driving accident lawyers can help you understand your legal rights and options and guide you through the legal process. We work on a contingency fee basis, meaning you do not pay any fees unless we recover compensation. Call us today to schedule your free consultation.