Have you been injured in an accident caused by someone else? Contact our firm and speak with one of our attorneys about what you should do next. Personal injury victims struggle to cope physically, emotionally, and financially after an accident. You and your family should not have to suffer because of another person’s carelessness. Talk to our compassionate Las Vegas personal injury lawyer to find out more about filing a personal injury claim and about compensation you are entitled to receive.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
- Car Accidents: Victims injured by negligent drivers are entitled to seek compensation. Whether you sustained a head injury or spinal injury, our firm can help you seek the compensation you deserve.
- Dog Bites: Dog bites can cause serious injuries, including infection and permanent damage to muscle and/or nerves. It is important that you obtain compensation and hold negligent dog owners responsible for your injuries.
- Premises Liability: If you have been injured while on another party’s property, you may have a premises liability case on your hands. Our firm can help you determine whether the property owner’s negligence contributed to your accident.
- Products Liability: In cases where a manufacturer or seller of a dangerous or defective product has caused you serious harm or injuries, you have a right to file a products liability claim for compensation.
- Wrongful Death: As a surviving family member of a lost loved one, you may be able to bring a civil action against the negligent party that caused your loved one’s accident. You may be able to recover costs for funeral expenses, loss of companionship, lost wages, and more.
- Civil Rights Litigation: If you have been a victim of a civil rights violation, you have legal remedies available. We’ll help you pursue a civil rights violation claim against the offending party to hold them legally and financially responsible. In addition to compensatory damages, you may be able to recover punitive damages as well.
Questions about your claim? Visit our personal injury FAQ page.
Get a Veteran Litigator & Award-Winning Service
When insurance companies fail to play fair during negotiations, we will fight for you in court. We have an accomplished trial lawyer on our team who is not afraid to aggressively push every case to trial. We prepare each case with a customized strategy designed to get you the maximum compensation you are entitled to. We know how life-changing the results of your case will be for you and your family. This motivates us to work hard on your behalf.
You Only Pay Us After We Win – Call (702) 423-3333 to Get Started!
One of the biggest obstacles for personal injury victims is being able to afford high-quality legal counsel. At Eric Roy Law Firm, we take cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that we only charge you fees after we win your case. Your payment will come directly out of the final settlement, so you don’t have to deal with any out-of-pocket or upfront legal fees. If we are unable to acquire a successful result, then you will owe nothing to our firm. Everything we do is aimed at providing our clients care and comfort.